updated today: 2/15/17...................Call or email for more....................... 518.523.2371 or email the appropriate recruiter below.......
>>> Multi-Channel Marketing Analytics Consultant – New Jersey <<< email@example.com
We are seeking consultants for the multi-channel marketing (MCM) analytics team of a major consulting firm serving the pharmaceutical industry. The successful candidates will leverage their analytical skillset in areas such as data mining, modeling, reporting and optimization to relate sales or marketing activities to financial results. Through true collaboration with client and partner teams, this professional will be capable of acquiring, massaging, cleansing and structuring data from multiple sources to deliver key analytics-based insight to drive business decisions.
The successful candidate will have:
- · A Master’s degree in a quantitative field
- · Experience in quantitative digital marketing arena
- · Background in working with pharmaceutical data
- · Proficient in SAS, SQL, Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- · Keen attention to detail and a quality focused mindset
- · Strong oral and written communication skills
- · Proficiency in at least one digital marketing channel (Emails, Mobile Alerts, Search, Social, Display etc.)
>>> Head of Lead Generation <<< firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a an Antonio based marketing services company whose offerings range from being a data provider to managing email campaigns to running display ads. They manage one of the most comprehensive B2B database in the industry, which is making them stand out as a leader in the digital marketing industry. The ead of Lead Generation will ssentially start from scratch to lan and deliver robust lead management program for the company. he data is plentiful, but the processes for identifying and nurturing prospects and increasing conversion and closure need to be developed. Candidates must have 3 + years in a B2B lead generation environment.
>>> DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - New Jersey <<< email@example.com
This Senior Project Management consultant is a key member of our client’s fast paced, execution driven Multi-Channel Engagement team, and has an in-depth understanding of how technology can help a major pharmaceutical company achieve their business goals This individual will exhibit classic project management capabilities: Project delivery within budget, specified timelines, standards of quality, and agreed upon scope.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- · 5-7 years relevant, experience in hands-on delivery of digital projects with a major healthcare provider or an agency serving that industry
- · Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of project management, including Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
- · Experience working on a global team
- · Well versed in MS Office to manage financial models, produce project documentation, create presentations and develop project plans
>>> Multi-Channel Senior Insights Manager – Northern NJ <<< firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a client facing role as part of an integrated multi-channel team of a major consulting firm serving the pharmaceutical industry. The Insights Manager will be to work directly with the client multi-channel team, advanced analytics team, and brand stakeholders. The Insights Manager uses advanced analytic outputs to provide data-driven recommendations to plan, execute, and optimize integrated multichannel campaigns. These campaigns will be based on insights that allow for effective pull through of brand strategy and attainment of Key Performance Indicators developed from analytic outputs. The ideal candidate will have a passion for insights and analytics in a healthcare environment.
- · 5+ years of multi-channel marketing strategy, insights, and analytics experience in the life sciences l
- · Experience across consumer, patient, and healthcare professional digital or multichannel marketing
- · Experience with integrated promotional campaigns across digital display, search, mobile, email, direct mail, peer-to-peer, social media, 3rd party tactics, and sales force.
- · Experience creating insights and presenting to mid and senior-level decision makers
- · Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills including the ability to influence stakeholders with experience and data driven recommendations
- · Applied experience with reporting tools, web analytics tools, advanced analytic methodologies
- · Knowledge of pharmaceutical data a plus
>>> NY / Boston / Atlanta / Miami / remote: For an established and growing global consumer services / entertainment company <<< email@example.com
Brand Marketing Expert; Sr. Manager or Director level, individual contributor, hands-on, able to develop and do short and longer term strategic marketing programs. Ability to work in lean environment, hire and manage outside resources, move the needle and continue growth momentum.
CRM Manager; bring customer retention and reactivation success, implement cross channel loyalty and incentive programs, monitor, track, and evaluate programs to increase rio, channel expertise = direct response everything, eCRM, mobile, site promo's, etc.
Copy / Content Manager; for all channels across brands and company.
5-10 years experience for all roles - newly created positions - reporting to GM - international marketing experience desired